Membership Guidelines & Gym Policies
French Creek Gym
We have set guidelines in place that ensure that safety and comfort of all members at all times. Members and guests acknowledge that you are physically able to engage in any activity, program or training provided and agree that all exercises and use of this facility are undertaken at your sole risk. You also agree to accept full responsibility for all personal belongings.
No guest or children under 18 are allowed in the facility unless pre-authorized from management. Under no circumstance may a member bring an unauthorized guest into the facility during non-staffed hours. Violators will have their membership terminated and under no circumstances will any money for the membership be refunded.
We prohibit the use of our facilities of any use of personal trainer’s not employed or insured trainers by French Creek Fitness. Violators will have their membership terminated and under no circumstance will any money for the membership be refunded.
Non-payment of any charge constitutes default in the agreement. If monthly account payment is not received within 5 days of its due date members 24-hour access will be disrupted. Member agrees to pay a $10 reactivation fee for reinstatement for 24-hour access privilege.
Other Club Policies:
- Appropriate athletic shoes only. No street shoes, boots or sandals are allowed in the workout areas.
- Shorts, seat pants, tee shirts, tank tops and spandex accessories may be worn if deemed appropriate by the club management.
- Clean workout clothing is required. The management will address unsatisfactory hygiene conditions and corrective action may be required.
- Please avoid the use of heavy perfume or cologne.
- No belt buckles, blue jeans or loose jewelry may be worn in the workout area.
- Please be courteous at all times.
- Swearing, grunting, and derogatory remarks involving any other member or club personnel will not be permitted.
- Allow others to work in during our rest periods.
- Keep hands and feet away from all moving parts and weight stacks.
- Do not attempt to repair or adjust any equipment that has malfunctioned.
- Report any equipment problem immediately to the staff.
- Wipe off equipment and benches after each use.
- Again, courteous at all times. Allow others to work in during rest periods.
- Rack all weights after each use.
- If dumbbells appear loose or cracked, report the item to the staff immediately.
- Always use a spotter when attempting maximum weight.
- Collars and clips must be used for free bar lifting.
- Water bottles with spill-proof lids are allowed in all areas of the club.
Management of French Creek Fitness may suspend or cancel the rights, privileges, or memberships of any member in default under this agreement or whose actions are detrimental to the enjoyment of the club by other members. Any illegal activity will be reported to the authorities. Failure to abide by health club rules and regulations also constitutes default.
You have agreed to purchase a membership at French Creek Fitness, or you are a guest of a member, which allows you access to the facilities of French Creek Fitness at any time. As such, you are aware that there will be NO SUPERVISION OR ASSISTANCE DURING CERTAIN HOURS. You are also aware that if you are injured, become unconscious, suffer a stroke, suffer a heart attack, or any other type of physical malady during your use of the facilities, that there will likely be no one to respond to your emergency. French Creek Fitness has no duty to provide assistance to you. Even though this facility is equipped with surveillance cameras and panic buttons, we cannot and do not guarantee that immediate assistance will be provided should you require it. We HIGHLY recommend that you have a workout partner accompany you while at the club, but that choice is entirely up to you, and you assume the risk of using the facilities alone.
Because physical exercise can be strenuous and inherently poses the risk of serious injury, French Creek Fitness urges you to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before using any exercise equipment or participating in any exercise activity. You agree that if you engage in any physical exercise or activity or use and French Creek Fitness amenity on the premises or off premises, you do so ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in the use of this facility and ASSUME ALL RISKS of injury, illness, or death. French Creek Fitness is also not responsible for any loss of your personal property.
This waiver and release of liability includes, without limitation, all injuries which may occur, regardless of negligence, as a result of: (A) Your use of all amenities and equipment in the facility and your participation in any activity, class, program, personal training or instruction. (B) The sudden and unforeseen malfunctioning of any equipment. (C) Any dietary recommendations. (D) slipping and or falling while on the premises, including adjacent sidewalks and parking areas.
You acknowledge that you have carefully read this waiver and release and fully understand that it is a RELEASE OF LIABILIETY. Your expressly agree to release and discharge French Creek Fitness and all affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors, or assigns, from any and all claims or causes of action. You agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring a legal action against French Creek Fitness for any cause of action, including, but not limited to, negligence, personal injury, or property damage.
Severability clause. In the event any part of this agreement is found by a court of law to be against public policy or in violation of any state statute or case precedence, only the offending wording will be stricken, and the remainder of this agreement will remain in full force.